Tuesday, January 15, 2013

New Years Resolutions Contest Winner!

Thank you all for being willing to be open and vulnerable and sharing with the smartsassysisters community your New Year's Resolutions for 2013! I know that you will all be successful and I cannot wait to see what awesome and fabulous changes we all make in our lives this year!

The winner of the 2013 Smart Sassy Sisters New Year's Resolution Contest is ......Peggy!  Peggy is a beautiful, kind  and talented person who has already made so many changes in her life-can't wait to see what she accomplishes in 2013.  Peggy will be receiving a copy of Maria Rodale's book, Organic Manifesto!

Peggy's 2013 New Year's Resolutions are:

1. Cook four healthy family meals per week instead of always eating on the go. Even the healthier choices aren't really that healthy in a restaurant.

2. Exercise five times per week, and in turn run 250 miles by Christmas. I already registered for two 5ks to get myself motivated.

3. This one is hardest for me...I have no self-esteem. None. I focus on the things I cannot do or don't like instead of the things I can do or like about myself and the way I look. This year, I will learn to take a complement. I will allow myself to feel proud when I do something well. When I move down a size, I will tell myself "good job!" instead of saying "well, you still have a long way to go." This is the year I finally learn to love myself. :-)

Congrats Peggy!

No comments:

Post a Comment